Welcome to my website!
Please browse around a bit and I hope you will enjoy what you see!
Here a few random facts about me:
– I am the wife to Craig, and a mom to Grant and Connor.
– I am a “Windie” I love all things “Gone with the Wind” – the book and the movie
– If I would could live in any city in the world, it would be historic district in Savannah, GA. The food, people and the romance of the city, intrigue me so much!
– I was born and raised in Indiana and moved to Illinois after meeting my husband on the internet.
– For my family’s safety, I need a cup of coffee every morning! 🙂
– I am not a morning person.
– And last, but not least, I am daughter of the King!
Professionally, I have been in the photography business for 5 years. I am a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA) where I am on my way to earning my Master of Photography. I am also a member of Professional Photographer Association of Northern Illinois, where I am on my way to earning a Fellowship and I serve on the board as the secretary.
Please contact me if you have any questions — this website doesn’t get updated as much as it should. Between running a business and most importantly, being a mom – this site is always on my to-do list! 🙂